1) Application: Medical device
2) Base Material: FR4
3) Copper Thickness: 35um
4) Board Thickness: 1.8mm
5) Min. Hole Size: 0.2mm
6) Min. Line Width: 0.1mm
7) Min. Line Spacing: 0.1mm
8) Surface Finishing: lead free hasl
9) Solder mask: Blue
10) Board Thickness Tolerance: ±10%
11) Service: PCB&PCBA
13) E-test: 100%
All multilayer boards are printed with 36t screen, the resistance welding oil is 50 tons thicker than the traditional 43t, which provides reliability guarantee for the bga and more precise fine lines.
Analysis of some phenomenon in PCB production:
Issue: PCB solder mask peeling off, peeling or foaming
Result analysis:(1) Above 80% of the reasons are problems in the manufacturing process of pcb: poor cleaning, inferior solder mask, pcb board and solder mask mismatch;
(2) The temperature of the tin liquid or the preheating temperature is too high;
(3) too many welding times for per pcb;
(4) When the hand is immersed in tin, the printed circuit board stays on the surface of the tin liquid for too long.
When you know this, you should know how to select a pcb maker for your company. Right?